• 6 levels: .
Elementary 2 (B1), Intermediate 1 (B2)
Intermediate 2 (C1), Advanced (C2)
• Monday to Saturday from 9:30 am to 6:30 pm
I am attentive to your questions and to your personal needs of learning, which helps you learn in an effective and rapid way. Students are always encouraged to express themselves and ask questions.
Dynamic and efficient teaching is based on :
• The use of a teaching video based on dialogues and available for free
• The study of real-life material.
• The students participate in a warm and friendly atmosphere.
I emphasize oral work although
reading, grammar and written work are not neglected.
Working in a one to one lesson is intensive, and its effectiveness is further strengthened by doing daily homework.
I have a linguistic degree from
the Sorbonne University, specializing in teaching French as a foreign
language and have extensive experience.
• You can enrol all the year for 2, 3, 4 weeks or more (6 hours minimum).
• You can also do a trial lesson if you want (1 hour: 28 €).
• there is no lesson during 2 weeks of Christmas and New Year.