4 levels: Careful grouping of students based on individual
• Beginner: 8:45 am - 10:45 am
• Elementary 1: 11:15 am - 1:15 pm
• Elementary 2: 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
• Intermediate: 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Beginners must start on Monday of the first week of the course.
Monday to Thursday
• Beginner: 8:30 am - 10:45 am
• Elementary 1: 11:15 am - 1:30 pm
• Elementary 2: 2:00 pm - 4:15 pm
• Intermediate: 4:45 pm - 7:00 pm
Our teachers are attentive to your questions and to your personal needs of learning, this help you learn in an effective and rapid way. Students are always encouraged to express themselves and ask questions.
Their dynamic and efficient teaching is based on :
• The use of up-to-date teaching videos.
• The study of real-life material.
• Lots of student participation
in a warm and friendly
We emphasize oral work although
reading, grammar and written work are not neglected.
Working in small groups is intensive, and its effectiveness is further strengthened by doing 1.5 hours of daily homework.
The Private Institute Verlaine Langue is recognized by the Ministry of Education, Academy of Paris. The school's teachers, who have linguistic degrees from the Sorbonne university, specialize in teaching French as a foreign language and have extensive experience.